Quality Assurance – QA / Documentation Specialist
LRS Healthcare, a leader in the Healthcare Staffing industry, is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and charismatic individual to apply for a QA / Documentation Specialist position which is available at our Omaha, NE, office.
The QA Specialist will work with our Operations and Staffing Managers to ensure all Pre-Employment and Onboarding Documentation is compliant. The QA Specialist will help to implement a streamlined process for relaying required documentation to our Client Hospitals.
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
- Works closely with credentialing staff to help obtain information for traveler personnel files; including but not limited to certifications, licenses, health information, background checks, drug screens and core mandatory testing.
- Helps identify missing documentation, searches for and investigates information contained in files, to ensure files are kept current.
- Updates Database to accurately represent travel employee file contents, including expiration dates, data entry, and attaching files.
- Assist staff with administrative duties and special projects as requested.
- Making phone contact with New Hire and Current Employees to retrieve missing or expiring documents, medical records, or pre-employment information
**No phone calls or recruiting agencies please**