LRS Healthcare has over 150 years of combined staffing experience. We
have streamlined our recruiting process with the understanding that
our clients have very demanding schedules, which makes it difficult
to prospect for qualified candidates. Our process can be converted to meet
the schedules and requirements of our clients and their process for
meeting the demands of a staffing shortage.
Our recruiting process and client relationship has been modeled and tested by our
experience, and includes:
- Acquiring information on position requirements and recruiting for the best match.
- Assigning those positions to recruiters who are best suited to fill
- Profiling candidates with in-depth interviews to evaluate their
skills and commitment.
- Preparing concise profiles with candidate overview, resume, skills
checklist, and references.
- Scheduling dates and times for nurse managers to conduct interviews with
- Treating each client with the utmost importance, as to ensure
satisfaction and maintain the integrity of the business relationship.
- Visits to the hospital site, introductions with Nurse Managers, HR Reps, and
- A 19-Point Quality Assurance Program - which guarantees compliancy for LRS and
LRS Healthcare specializes in staffing these areas of Nursing, Allied
Health, and Medical professions:
- Nursing (All Specialties)
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Lab Tech
- Occupational Therapy - COTA
- OR Tech - CST, CSPD
- Pharmacists and Techs
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Technology - CT, MRI, General
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Therapist
- Vascular Technology