Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!
If you’re a fan of fall, you know it’s never too early to plan your front porch décor. Though the nation’s ACs are working overtime, the inevitable cooler winds are just around the corner. Which means, pumpkin season is near! Plan a day to pick some pumpkins at one of our nation’s 10 most reputable pumpkin patches.
Pro tip: Plan ahead and find an assignment nearby! Browse our open healthcare travel jobs and find your next adventure.
For more information, including opening dates, hours of operation and COVID-19 policies, visit the website/s below:
- Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm – Lockport, Illinois
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch – Gretna, Nebraska
- Cool Patch Pumpkins – Davin, California
- Papa’s Pumpkin Patch – Bismarck, North Dakota
- Pumpkin Hollow – Piggott, Arkansas
- The Great Pumpkin Farm – Clarence, New York
- The Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch – Flower Mound, Texas
- Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival – Half Moon Bay, California
- Roloff Farms – Hillsboro, Oregon
- Walter’s Pumpkin Farm – Wichita, Kansas